Zombie Outbreak Run 2015: ARCA South

Third time's the charm. Isn't this a well-known phrase? Well, this is my third year of running for the Outbreak and I have to say, the charm of the event still hasn't worn off for me. 


I went with Dani, another office friend. Here we are smiling for the camera as we sit inside the jeepney that will take us to Arca South. (The smiles were brought by the struggles we had to experience first before sitting in that jeepney.)



By struggles, I meant, getting lost and not knowing where to run or turn to, get into a taxi that required a lot of convincing skills on our part so the driver will drive us all the way South even as he continued to say that it's "not in his route" whatever did he mean by that. (trying hard not to roll eyes here). The reason we took the jeep is that the taxi driver firmly insisted that he can't drive us further then asked us to alight and board a waiting jeep. So yeah, hooray for the adventure even before the event begins. And oh, did I say that we were 2 hours late from our scheduled gun start? :P




Getting to the venue: Success! Here we are taking photos with the zombies we found lurking in the area. :)



This one scared me the most. Those eyes!!



Can you tell we're scared? By this time, our hearts are beating out of our chests. We're about to run across the infested area. Hooooo!!



By mighty chance, I found Honey (left) in the event as well! For three consecutive years now, we shared this unique experience of running among zombies. :)



Towards the end of the race, we found these zombies chilling out by the bench. We can't simply let the chance pass of having these photos taken with them, can we? :)




And here, lo and behold! Once again, I came face to face with the ground during the event and got myself some scratches. #BattleScars




And again, for 3 consecutive years, I survived with 2 lives intact! Hah!



Here we are showing off (with great pride) our Survivor's dogtag. Hoorah!



And of course, some more photos with these zombies!







I dunno about you, but I think she's pretty. :)



Until the next Zombie Outbreak Run! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Days in Seoul: Day 3 - Nami Island, Petite France, and Myeongdong (Part 2 of 3)

Petite France, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea From Nami Island to Petit France, we simply rode the ferry back out then walked back to ...