Blessed

I'm blessed to be the sister of my two brothers whom I am really close with. We can talk about anything and everything and wouldn't feel awkward about each others' weaknesses and weird behaviors.

I'm blessed to be the daughter of a mother who's so hardworking, loving, and caring. A mother who's so intelligent, smart, and practical. A mother who I can share my thoughts with. A mother who's always proud of my achievements, big or small. A mother who listens. A mother who understands.

I'm blessed to be the granddaughter of a good woman. A patient, thoughtful, and gentle woman. A woman who I always love to hear laugh and see happy. I woman I wish to spend more of my years with.

I'm blessed to be a part of a family that supports each other. My family is my biggest and greatest support group. They support me with my every decision but never fails to give me their two cents, letting me hear their side but would let me the one to decide.

I'm blessed to be a part of a family who trusts each other.

I'm blessed to be friends with awesome people. People I laugh with and share my stories and experiences with. People that despite the lack of genetic ties, know me, accepts me, appreciates me, cares for me, loves me.

I'm blessed to be working with professionals who know the value of their work but doesn't forget how to have fun and be human.

I'm blessed to be born female. There are a lot of wonderful things about the female human race that I always deem amazing and amusing at the same time.

I'm blessed to be a student. I experienced a lot and learned a lot too.

I'm blessed to be a student to wise and hardworking teachers and professors.

I'm blessed to be an employee.

I'm blessed to be a dreamer.

I'm blessed to be an achiever.

I'm blessed to be a writer.

I'm blessed to be a reader.

I am blessed to be a daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, niece, aunt, godmother, goddaughter, classmate, office mate, friend, best friend.

More importantly,

I am blessed to be alive.

2 comments:

  1. You're very blessed! :)) I miss you so much, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ngayon ko lang nakita comment mo. miss ko na din kayo at ang kaguluhan natin. hahahahaha

      Delete

5 Days in Seoul: Day 3 - Nami Island, Petite France, and Myeongdong (Part 2 of 3)

Petite France, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea From Nami Island to Petit France, we simply rode the ferry back out then walked back to ...